What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and store certain information about your preferences or actions. Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent (persistent cookies).
- to enable the website to function properly and provide you with the services you have requested;
- to personalize your experience on our website and make it more convenient;
- to collect anonymous statistics about the use of our website and improve its performance;
- to show you targeted advertisements based on your interests.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not then work.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language or region) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video. These cookies do not track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often and whether visitors receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party advertising providers.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Changes to this policy
Last updated: 8th of March, 2022.